| NAHA Office:
All office staffing is negotiable and dependant upon Finances as available
- Office Administrator –PT position – Salary benefits
(see position descriptions when available)
- Office Administrative Assistant – PT position –
hourly without benefits (see position descriptions when available)
- Hiring of all Office staff shall be considered and approved
by the Board of Directors. Recommendations from current Office
Staff regarding potential hiring candidates shall be considered
during the process.
- Positions shall be advertised within the association via website
as well local employment announcement media.
- NAHA requires all potential office employee candidates to reside
within 30 miles of Spokane, WA which is the current residence
of the NAHA office.
- Hiring requirements will be posted at time of application.
- Application requirements will be a complete resume, 2 letters
of recommendation – 1 personal and 1 professional.
- Formal Phone and/ in-person interviews shall be conducted at
the discretion of the Board of Directors. Assistance in hiring
may be required of current office staff.
- Annual employee evaluations shall be conducted by the Board
of Directors. Each evaluation will be discussed and full disclosed
to the employee.
- 90 day evaluations will be completed for all new hires. These
evaluations will be considered a progress evaluation to be completed
no later than (1) week following the end of the 90 day period.
At that time evaluations may be conducted by the entire Board
of Directors or a representative of that Board along with the
Office Administrator, when applicable.
*All benefits are subject funds available
- Medical benefits: NAHA will provide health insurance benefits
to full time employees at the discretion of the Board when availability
of funds allow. PT employees shall not be eligible for benefits.
If a corporate plan is too costly or simply not available, reimbursements
of an individual premium health insurance plan will be issued
monthly at a rate of no less than $100 stipend not to exceed amount
- Wage increases: 3% gross increases will be considered annually
at the discretion of the National Board of Directors.
- End of year Bonus: one annual bonus shall be awarded per employee
in the month of December. Bonus amounts considered for FT employees
shall not exceed $500 and PT employees shall not exceed $300.
Employee bonus recipient criteria will be weighed upon both performance
and skills and shall not be considered a guaranteed benefit of
any employee. All Bonuses are subject to funds availability.
- Vehicle mileage reimbursement: mileage will be reimbursed for
mileage requiring NAHA office personnel to complete NAHA work.
Mileage will be reimbursed at the current standard set $.41 /mile.
Mileage log sheets required to be turned in on the first business
day of the following month for reimbursement of the previous month
only. Log sheets not completed or turned in after the first business
day of the month will not be eligible for reimbursement.
- Vacation: Full time employees shall receive 2 weeks vacation
each year, however no more than 1 week may be taken consecutively
without Board approval. Vacation time may not be cashed out at
any time during time of employment or at termination of employment
either voluntary or dismissal. Employment position is based on
a salaried position with a minimum average of 40 hours per week.
During conference times additional hours may be expected and shall
not be subject to over-time compensation – No vacation time
shall be authorized 1 month prior to Conference dates nor during
the conference. Part-time employees will earn 1 week annually
of vacation time paid, they shall also receive all paid holidays.
*Office staff: Part-time employees shall be willing to fill in
for Full time employees during vacations.
- Paid Holidays: Both Full and Part time employees shall receive
all national holidays: New Years day, Memorial day, Independence
day, Thanksgiving, Christmas day, New Years eve day, Personal
NAHA requires 2 weeks notice of any paid employee, after 90 days
completed trial, when voluntarily ending employment.