You are seeing this message because you are using the Internet Explorer web browser. Internet Explorer has not been updated with new features since the release of Windows 10 in July 2015, so it doesn't support the modern standards that our website uses. We recommend switching to Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge, all of which our website is tested with.
To register your CE hours on your membership, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your member page
2. Locate the 'Subscriptions and Billing' option in the menu on the right
3. Locate the section for your membership and the link you need will be at the bottom. If you do not see the link and are a Level 1, 2, or 3 member, please contact email@example.com.
Keep in mind that a member must be subscribed to level one or above in order to see the manage CE link in their member screen. If your link is still missing you can inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps for subscribing to NAHA
Your NAHA Membership should renew automatically. You will be informed via email when this renewal occurs. If the payment does not go through, you will be notified and the system will try again in a few days. The system will attempt to bill a total of 3 times, after which your membership will expire. Once your membership has expired, the only way to renew is to set up a new membership from your account page. To do this please
1. Log into your current member account
2. Make sure you are on your account home page by clicking “account” in the top right of your screen
3. Locate the Account Navigation Panel, and select the Add a Subscription option
4. Choose your membership level and make your payment
*Note: If you were previously registered as a Level 1, 2, or 3 member then you will need to resubmit documents via the upload link on your member account home page. If you cannot find your previous records please email our office at email@example.com for assistance.
Joining our directory is easy! If you're a Level 2 Member or higher you are allowed to be discovered in our Find an Aromatherapist Directory so clients can search practicing aromatherapists, retailers, wholesalers, and the like, all in one convienent spot. Members can choose between a free directory listing, or paid annual listing, which includes extra features like social media highlights, company logo, and more!
Here's how to sign-up:
1. Log in to your member account
2. Locate the Join the Find an Aromatherapist Directory button in the account navigation panel (5th option down in the green box, on the right side of your computer screen).
3. Once you click on that and are redirected, locate the Directory Listing Subscription box and choose what option best suits your needs.
4. Please confirm subscription payment info. This applies to free directory listings as well, as our system requires you to have a card on file to create this subscription.
5. Follow the next steps below to finish setting up your listing.
Creating your listing for the Find an Aromatherapist directory is easy if you follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account, and choose Subscriptions and Billing from the Account Navigation menu on the right (Circled in Red in image)
2. Locate the box on this page marked either 'Free Directory Listing' or 'Premium Directory Listing' (Circled in black in the image) and choose the option to Create a Directory Listing (Red Arrow in image)
To cancel your membership please first, log in to your member account. From your member account home page please locate the 'Subscriptions and Billing' option in the green account navigation box. Click on that option, and once your page is redirected you will be able to see your current membership subscription box under the 'memberships' section on that page. In that box will be a link that says "click here to _______ auto-renewal." If the option is to 'enable' auto-renew then you will not be automatically charge on the date listed above. If the option is to 'cancel' auto-renewal then you will need to select that link to turn off your current renewal. You will have access to your membership benefits until that listed date.
If you have forgotten to turn off your auto-renewal and it is within a 30-day window of the original charge you may email firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund. Please include your Member I.D. in the email for reference.
To edit your Directory listing please:
1. Log in to your member account
2. Locate the Subscriptions and Billing button in the account navigation box
3. Locate the directory listing box
4. Locate the link to "edit listing"
1. Log in to your current membership account
2. Locate the Subscriptions and Billing option in the green box labeled "Account Navigation"
3. Locate the Membership Box with your current membership level listed.
4. Locate the blue "Change Your Plan" link option in the box
5. Select the level with which you are changing your plan to
6. Confirm payment (note* difference in payment during current membership will be pro-rated)
7. If upgrading to a Level 1, 2, or 3 plan please wait for emailed instructions of how to finish application process
Renewals are processed automatically on the day that is displayed on your Subscriptions and Billing page. If auto-renew is enabled, the card associated with that account and subscription is processed. If a coupon code is entered any day before that renewal is processed it will automatically be applied to that subscription when it is renewed. To apply the coupon code follow these steps:
1. Log-in to your Member Account
2. Locate the Subscriptions and Billing link in the green account navigation box
3. Once redirected, locate your membership subscription, and check to make sure auto-renew is enable
4. Locate Apply Coupon Code Link
5. Click Save
You will get an email when your subscription renews reflecting the total minus the coupon code amount. If this is not accurate please email email@example.com for assistance.
*note: if you are just wanting to change the expiration date you will still need to enter it as a new card
Not a member yet but would like to stay up to date with NAHA? Considering joining but would like to explore the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy more? Join our e-newsletter today and stay in touch.
Copyright © 2020 National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy. All rights reserved.
The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy is a 501(c)3 non-profit association.
All material provided on this website is provided for informational or educational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your healthcare professional or physician.